Thursday, June 17, 2010

The "N" Word...

“Nigga ain’t the same as Nigger”. How you figure?

Many have tried to explain the NONsense, but I guess I’M dense, ‘cause it don’t make No sense, to me.

Probably not to the slave that hung in the tree, who was being called the “N” word as he struggled to breathe. Sure he didn’t ask if they meant N-I-G-G-A or N-I-G-G-E, --R you kidding me?!?

I pity the one with eyes who refuses to see. Shame on the lame with no brain for taking no responsibility. *SMH* at the one who doesn’t use his head, but instead follows the majority.

Nigga ain’t nuthin’ but a word? Word? That’s absurd! Makes me want to flip somebody the bird! But that would just be my third…finger up in the air. They wouldn’t get it or just wouldn’t care. It seems if it ain’t rough, raw, or hardcore, it just don’t matter anymore. But if you change the letters in THEIR name, spelling it different, but sounding the same…then they wanna complain…how lame! But the word “NIGGA”? That’s just a word…that’s His Story and he’s not gonna change. As for me, because of the history, N-I-G-G-A and N-I-G-G-E…R not in my vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment